Big Balloon Celebrations

Hi Whimsy fans. It's my turn to post on the blog today and I have a fun birthday card to share with you. I absolutely love the Big Balloon Celebrations stamp set and use it for my card today. 

I started by stamping several of the balloons in varying colors of inks. I love that they overlap each other, mimicking the look of real balloons and the transparency that they have.

I then stamped the sentiment, which is from the same stamp set. I popped this panel up on some foam tape and added some black and white striped paper to the side for added interest.

I hope you've enjoyed this card today. Crafty hugs!


No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team